Reduce funeral expenses by making prearrangements
“When prearranging your funeral, you can consider all the options, decide on your service details and create a personal, memorable experience for the people you truly care about.”
We help individuals and couples prearrange their funeral plans so that children and families know their specific wishes and how they want to be remembered. There are also many financial benefits for planning early that help reduce the expense of your arrangements and ensure that all costs are covered so your children have fewer things to worry about at what is sure to be a difficult time.
Here are some of the Important Preplanning Advantages:
- Recommended by Financial Professionals. Advance funeral planning is endorsed by lawyers, trust officers and financial planners as an effective way to provide for final expenses and preserve your assets for your beneficiaries.
- Your Funeral Costs Will Not Increase. When you plan and fund your funeral in advance, it is purchased at today’s prices. Your family will not experience the rising cost of inflation.
- Advance Plans Are An Exempt Asset. Your advance plan is regarded as an exempt asset when you apply for Medicaid, SSI Benefits, Federal Bancruptcy, or apply for Nursing Home Care.
- It’s Transferable. If you should move out of state, or simply choose another funeral home, your Advance Funeral Plan can transfer with you.
- Optional Payment Plans. Single and Multi-year payment plans are available. If death should occur before the payments are completed, the funeral plan may be paid in full, depending on the plan.
- Consumer Friendly. After your funeral, if excess monies remain, they may be returned to your beneficiaries tax-free.
- 30 Day Free Look. If you should change your mind, you have 30 days to cancel and receive a full refund.
- Protects Your Loved Ones. By planning and funding your funeral in advance, your family will experience less stress and avoid spending too much.
- Peace of Mind. You have peace of mind knowing that because your funeral is arranged, you will receive the funeral you want at the price that you wanted.
- A Program for Everyone. Based on your overall health condition, our Advance Planning Professionals have a plan that will work for you.